Wednesday 15 July 2009

Easy enough

No problems so far in having this little break and I can feel already that the physical urges have passed. That's the hardest part for me, when I feel something inside, not quite a craving but an urge, to go and sit somewhere with a pint. There's an almost visible link in my head between that action and a feeling of contentment, which is probably one of the main reasons I find stopping difficult.

It's going fine this time though and I'm making the most of it by pouring my time into a bit of web design. The hours fly by when I'm doing that and it's something I never have the motivation for if I'm tired, so now's a good time while I have a very regular sleep pattern and am waking up alert. The 5-HTP seem to be doing their job too, so all's looking good at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment